We are open and we are working to keep our showroom clean and safe.
We hope that you and your family are all healthy while navigating thru these recent challenges.
We are committed to providing a safe environment for you and our employees’ health and peace of mind and we are in complete compliance with all CDC and social distancing guidelines.
What Feasterville Floor is doing for our customers and employees:
- We are following CDC Guidelines.
- Based on our space, we are limiting our showroom to 15 visitors at a time and adhere to the 6-foot social distancing recommendation at all times.
- We are staffed with the minimum amount of personnel that we need to function per the governor’s order.
- Our employees have a daily temperature check and fill out a health screening form.
- Employees are not to report for work if they are sick and will be sent home if they appear to be sick.
- We have increased the frequency of our cleaning and wipe down all common touch areas throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer and masks are required by employees and available for all customers.
- Any returned hard samples are thoroughly disinfected, and soft samples are quarantined for 48 hours before returning to the showroom floor.
- For deliveries, installations, and estimates, we will call prior to the appointment to make sure everyone in the home is feeling well.
What you can do for us
- Please let us know if you or someone else in your home is sick. We will reschedule your in-store appointment, in-home measurement, or installation.
- Please use the available hand sanitizer and masks when visiting our showroom. (Gloves are available if you would like to use)
- Please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Please don’t enter our showroom if:
You have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
We are excited and eager at Feasterville Flooring America to get to know you and help you with all of your floor covering needs. We offer in-home service and are very experienced in the commercial area. We look forward to meeting you at our Feasterville, PA, location. Thank you for your continued business throughout the years. Since 1959, Feasterville Floor has been owned and operated by the same family and is now in its third generation of ownership. Building upon the same core values of outstanding service and unyielding integrity on which the Company was founded, we have become the area's flooring leader in selection, professional service, and quality installation.
We are proud to be both members and sponsors of our local community and especially proud that, in over 60 years of business, our community, their families, and their friends have entrusted us to serve their flooring needs and have come back time and time again. Our existing customers are the best form of advertising for the future, and we have never forgotten the importance of doing whatever it takes to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied.
Thank you to all of you who have trusted us with your business in the past. We invite you, and anyone who has not already experienced our outstanding service to visit our pleasant, hassle-free showroom. See how our award-winning staff can help you make your home more beautiful.
Shop With Confidence
Our store has earned 5 STAR status for our commitment to excellence and unmatched customer service. We invite you to come experience what our customers already know. You can expect more without paying more.